x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Rust keymander 2

im not sure how to explain this but, my sensitivity for the most part feels fine it’s a bit weird, I have to do full swipes without lifting mouse in order to turn at proper speeds, vertical movement feels a bit slower but i do have a very small mouse pad, my main problem is when making small movements it’s kind of choppy or skips a bit and isn’t smooth, im not sure where in my sens this is, I have my dpi set to 16k in app and mouse, I have polling rate 125-250hz, inapp deadzones 0 with boost at 50 and traction control 7, I run i game sens maxed out 0 camera inertia, 10 deadzones 100 boost multiplier, my mouse is Corsair dark core rgb pro, I was wondering if you have any recommendations for sens for maximum performance and optimization, I have been messing with the sens for awhile and I’ve it’s alot better then when I first started but I can’t quite get it perfect.

09/20/2022 2:06 AM

First, set your polling rate at 1K, and then set your deadzones correctly while testing in-game (read this). Incorrect deadzone settings will make an ideal aim/look engine (like Call of Duty) feel bad, and a less than ideal aim/look engine (like in this game), will feel much worse. Also, stay away from boosted in-game settings where possible. You (almost) always want to max the in-game sensitivity, but not through boosting which causes any pixel skipping to feel worse. Games like Call of Duty have a super fast turning speed which makes the aim/look with a mouse feel smooth, however aim/look engines that are not designed for "quick twitch" style aiming will suffer when sped up with quick mouse swipes. The best way to work with these games is to find the settings that feel the most smooth at a moderate aiming speed and then gradually increase it until you find the balance between smoothness and speed, then ride that line.

Have you tried our Rust profile?

09/21/2022 3:53 PM

Reply to:

First, set your polling rate at 1K, and then set your deadzones correctly while testing in-game (read this). Incorrect deadzone settings will make an ideal aim/look engine (like Call of Duty) feel bad, and a less than ideal aim/look engine (like in this game), will feel much worse. Also, stay away from boosted in-game settings where possible. You (almost) always want to max the in-game sensitivity, but not through boosting which causes any pixel skipping to feel worse. Games like Call of Duty have a super fast turning speed which makes the aim/look with a mouse feel smooth, however aim/look engines that are not designed for "quick twitch" style aiming will suffer when sped up with quick mouse swipes. The best way to work with these games is to find the settings that feel the most smooth at a moderate aiming speed and then gradually increase it until you find the balance between smoothness and speed, then ride that line.

Have you tried our Rust profile?

hi, I’m having little to no issues with configuration, my current sens is as follows, 100 x 110 y 5.5.5 deadzones having a hard time figuring out which is best 0-5, 50 turn speed classic curve, ads speed as follows, 80 x 90 y 50 turn speed classic curve (forgot to mention 7 traction for both, in game sens I am running max aside from boost multiplier and 10 deadzones, as for mouse settings I am running 4500 in app dpi, 12k or 16k mouse dpi and either 1000hz or 500hz i am not exactly certain but I can check as soon as I get my laptop again, now I that stated my sensitivity my issues is slight but annoying so I will try my best to explain. The sensitivity itself seems fine, the best way I can explain it is when my cross hair is on when making small movements like tracking or aiming onto something small like a pixel peak or a line etc, maybe the word for it is is accuracy or smoothness I can’t really pinpoint it, with that said do you have any tips on that, I can also share the config if you would like to try yourself.

11/09/2022 11:46 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,