x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Remap

remap the f8 key

09/07/2022 12:43 PM

Hi, it would be nice if someone know, how we can remap the key for "boost".

I'm using a razor keyboard only for the left hand, so I don't even have F1-F9 :(

Thanks in advance.

P. S

Can someone share me the settings for warzone xbox one x?

09/07/2022 1:41 PM

Reply to:

Hi, it would be nice if someone know, how we can remap the key for "boost".

I'm using a razor keyboard only for the left hand, so I don't even have F1-F9 :(

Thanks in advance.

P. S

Can someone share me the settings for warzone xbox one x?

The only Fkey that is remappable is the F9 key for mic mute. The otheres can be turned on or off in the K2 App. The mic is the only one we saw a need for on-the-fly use where mapping it to a mouse button, etc. was useful.

Here's my personal Warzone profile for Xbox Series X with my own macro shortcuts:

09/07/2022 2:39 PM

Reply to:

The only Fkey that is remappable is the F9 key for mic mute. The otheres can be turned on or off in the K2 App. The mic is the only one we saw a need for on-the-fly use where mapping it to a mouse button, etc. was useful.

Here's my personal Warzone profile for Xbox Series X with my own macro shortcuts:

Yes, only the mic can be remappble.

So I thought if I can switch the rapid-fire on/off with key, so It's useful at the beginning in the game for the first pistol, after fighting I can't even look so fast in my app to switch it off again xD but okay

Wow! Thanks for the code to share it with the community

Love is in the air ❤️?

I'm right now working from 23:42 right now to 06:00, so I will just come to 07:00 online.

Is the code active or expired after 07:00?

09/07/2022 2:46 PM

I put the code now offline in the app, I think it worked. Lol I'm so interested to test it out, I will give later my feedback.

09/07/2022 2:47 PM

Reply to:

I put the code now offline in the app, I think it worked. Lol I'm so interested to test it out, I will give later my feedback.

Just wanted to let you know the new K2 App version 1.1.109 is now available and you can remap F9-F12 keys!

09/09/2022 10:22 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,