x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keyboard won't respond

Just bought the keymander 2. Mouse works fine but keyboard doesn't respond at all in app or in game.

Using Logitech g910. Have tried using another keyboard (Corsair k70) and ran into the same issue.

Keymander is responding fine with the mouse and controller, green light is on. I've literally ran my hand all the keys to see if maybe I need to press something on the keyboard itself but still nothing.

The lights come on when plug into the keymander for both keyboards just no response in game or in the app. Anyone know a fix? The light looks blue the picture but it is green.

08/16/2022 9:23 PM

Hello,

The G910 and the K70 have both been confirmed to be working on the K2.

If you remove the mouse from the K2, are able to set key binds on the app?

Also, try plugging in the keyboard to the mouse port.

Try resetting the K2 by holding the two buttons on top for about 5 seconds and allow it to reboot.

There was someone as of recently who also claimed that upgrading to the latest version caused their G910 to stop working. There hasn't been any reports on the K70 as of recently.

If you have a Windows PC, I can send you the previous version for you to try downgrading to see if it also resolves the issue with your G910.

08/17/2022 9:19 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

The G910 and the K70 have both been confirmed to be working on the K2.

If you remove the mouse from the K2, are able to set key binds on the app?

Also, try plugging in the keyboard to the mouse port.

Try resetting the K2 by holding the two buttons on top for about 5 seconds and allow it to reboot.

There was someone as of recently who also claimed that upgrading to the latest version caused their G910 to stop working. There hasn't been any reports on the K70 as of recently.

If you have a Windows PC, I can send you the previous version for you to try downgrading to see if it also resolves the issue with your G910.

I'll try the above trouble shooting. Can you send me the previous version for downgrading in case the above don't work? Thank you

08/17/2022 12:19 PM

So unplugging the mouse with they keyboard still in has fixed my issue thanks for the help mod j

08/17/2022 2:01 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,