x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

keymander 2 not working

I bought a keymander 2, got it today followed all the steps on new gen console and everything is light up and on but nothing but my controller works. i’ve tried 4 different cords and controllers and my mouse and keyboard doesn’t work. Please Help

07/14/2022 10:14 AM

Hello,

• What console are you on?
  • Are you using the cable that came with the K2 as the cable that connects from controller to gamepad port?
  • Are you using the power port on the back of the unit connected to a wall outlet (this will require a second Micro USB Cable)?
  • Is the hardwired cable of the K2 being plugged into the back of your console?

07/14/2022 1:19 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

• What console are you on?
  • Are you using the cable that came with the K2 as the cable that connects from controller to gamepad port?
  • Are you using the power port on the back of the unit connected to a wall outlet (this will require a second Micro USB Cable)?
  • Is the hardwired cable of the K2 being plugged into the back of your console?

I’m on a new gen console so i use a type c for my controller and keyboard.

And i tried using the power port plugged into a wall and still didn’t work.

I plugged it into the back of my console.

07/14/2022 2:37 PM

Reply to:

I’m on a new gen console so i use a type c for my controller and keyboard.

And i tried using the power port plugged into a wall and still didn’t work.

I plugged it into the back of my console.

What model controller are you using?

This could be due to not having a charge and sync cable.

Test: Turn off controller with batteries removed and try connecting the controller to the console directly.

• If the controller turns on by itself (without you having to press the home button), you have the correct cable needed.
  • If it requires you to press the home button, it is NOT a charge and sync cable.

If you do have the proper cable, try pressing and holding the two buttons on top of the K2 for 10-15 seconds and allow it to reboot.

07/14/2022 4:16 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,