x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

overwatch 2

will you be making a setup for overwatch 2?

07/02/2022 8:44 AM

I am using the same KM2 settings that I use for OW1 on the OW2 Closed Beta, and it works fine. I posted my own settings on here in another thread. I do think the in-game aim engine is slightly different—as people on the OW forums and Reddit have noted—so I did adjust my aim ease in a little to feel comfortable again.

I still feel like the aim engine for the game is not on par at all with other FPS games like Fortnite, Apex, and COD. Since this was the first beta available for console, I was anticipating at least some improvements to the controller sensitivity settings…

07/09/2022 5:23 PM

Reply to:

I am using the same KM2 settings that I use for OW1 on the OW2 Closed Beta, and it works fine. I posted my own settings on here in another thread. I do think the in-game aim engine is slightly different—as people on the OW forums and Reddit have noted—so I did adjust my aim ease in a little to feel comfortable again.

I still feel like the aim engine for the game is not on par at all with other FPS games like Fortnite, Apex, and COD. Since this was the first beta available for console, I was anticipating at least some improvements to the controller sensitivity settings…

Are you able to provide the code for your settings?

10/15/2022 2:30 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,