x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymander Direct works, but Keymander emulation doesnt work.

I have everything plugged in. My controller is on and plugged in , keyboard and mouse works, and the power plug is in. I can set keybinds on the app but for some reason my keyboard and mouse input on xbox just doesnt work.

06/05/2022 9:21 PM

Hello,

It sounds like you may not have a "Charge and Sync" cable. If you are using an Xbox controller with a micro connector, you can use the micro USB cable that came in the box.

If you are using a USB-C controller, try this:

1. Power off controller and remove batteries.
  2. Connect the controller directly to your Xbox (excluding the Keymander 2)
  3. Check to see if your controller powers on by itself OR if you need to press the home button for it to power on.

If it powers on by itself, it is the correct cable.

06/06/2022 8:21 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

It sounds like you may not have a "Charge and Sync" cable. If you are using an Xbox controller with a micro connector, you can use the micro USB cable that came in the box.

If you are using a USB-C controller, try this:

1. Power off controller and remove batteries.
  2. Connect the controller directly to your Xbox (excluding the Keymander 2)
  3. Check to see if your controller powers on by itself OR if you need to press the home button for it to power on.

If it powers on by itself, it is the correct cable.

Thank you for your support i am going to try this out now.

06/06/2022 9:36 AM

Reply to:

Thank you for your support i am going to try this out now.

On the K2 App, make sure F8 says KM Emulation is on and not in Direct Mode. Direct mode passes keyboard and mouse directly into Xbox and you will not be able to play most games because it will not see the controller attached.

06/07/2022 1:55 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,