x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

MLB the show

I'm deciding if I should buy this or not. Does it work on the show? Thanks

04/07/2022 7:48 PM

Are you wanting to play with keyboard and mouse or are you wanting to use the crossover feature to play with a different controller on your system? We ask because sports games are usually much more difficult to play on a keyboard and mouse, and we'd rather see you have a good experience than sell you on the K2. If however you also play shooting game, then the K2 is the PERFECT accessory!

04/14/2022 3:40 PM

Reply to:

Are you wanting to play with keyboard and mouse or are you wanting to use the crossover feature to play with a different controller on your system? We ask because sports games are usually much more difficult to play on a keyboard and mouse, and we'd rather see you have a good experience than sell you on the K2. If however you also play shooting game, then the K2 is the PERFECT accessory!

Want to use a mouse for the pci in batting.

04/21/2022 8:22 PM

Reply to:

Want to use a mouse for the pci in batting.

I don't honestly know how that will compare to the controller experience, but if you feel it will give an advantage we would love to know hear back after you try it. I personally have tried games like Rocket League and Madden, but it was MUCH more difficult that simply using the controller. That said, all three (keyboard, mouse and controller) work at the same time so you can compare and see if your experience is different.

04/28/2022 1:25 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,