x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

mic still disconnecting. ( Xbox series s )

I’ve recently read through the keymander 2 forums about the mic disconnection problem and “how to fix”. BUT it’s a hassle having to reset my controller whenever the issue occurs. Will keymander EVER fix the mic disconnection problem? ( Xbox series S And Xbox series S default controller ).

04/01/2022 11:24 AM

How long have you been experiencing this issue? More specifically, were you ever able to test out the version prior to v1.2.118?

04/01/2022 5:01 PM

Reply to:

How long have you been experiencing this issue? More specifically, were you ever able to test out the version prior to v1.2.118?

I’ve been experiencing this issue since I’ve bought the keymander 2 on March 28th. I have the latest version of firmware. APP version 1.1.107 and firmware version 1.2.118.001 I have to unplug my controller from the keymander every 15 minutes when my mic disconnects. Will you guys ever come out with an update to permanently fix this?

04/01/2022 11:46 PM

Reply to:

I’ve been experiencing this issue since I’ve bought the keymander 2 on March 28th. I have the latest version of firmware. APP version 1.1.107 and firmware version 1.2.118.001 I have to unplug my controller from the keymander every 15 minutes when my mic disconnects. Will you guys ever come out with an update to permanently fix this?

We are currently looking into this issue. It appears as if only some people are experiencing this. Some people have reported that the newest update has started causing this issue, while others seem to run it perfectly fine.

I will be sending you a download link via messages to get the previous version v1.2.117 to give a shot while we further investigate the issue.

04/04/2022 1:57 PM

I’ve been having this issue too with my keymander, is really annoying, this it’s been happening since the first day that I bought it:( really considering to give it away or something. I’ve been with playing with my KM since like1.5 years.

10/31/2023 9:36 PM

Reply to:

We are currently looking into this issue. It appears as if only some people are experiencing this. Some people have reported that the newest update has started causing this issue, while others seem to run it perfectly fine.

I will be sending you a download link via messages to get the previous version v1.2.117 to give a shot while we further investigate the issue.

Hello, can you send me a previous version as well? Every since I did a firmware update on my keymander 2 it has been giving me mic disconnect issues every 5-10 minutes.

12/09/2023 12:17 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,