x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Please help!!fighting games

I just purchased a brand new dual shock 4 for my keymander on the series x, everything works except the dpad I have everything plugged in correctly, the Xbox controller in the control slot and ds4 on keyboard. All my directions work.. forward , down back and up. However when rolling my thumb it will only go down and down forward and totally miss the straight forward or backward every single time. It’s not a problem with my controller it’s brand new. Is there something I’m missing? I’m not making input errors I used to do these motions alll the time on my PS4. Thanks!!

03/22/2022 3:25 PM

Can you link your profile sharing code so we can check it?

03/23/2022 2:03 PM

I’m not sure how to do that, but I can if needed.. however I don’t think it’s necessary I simply use the default Xbox profile and put it in crossover mode, all I use for fighters is the dpad and face buttons,

03/23/2022 6:08 PM

Reply to:

I’m not sure how to do that, but I can if needed.. however I don’t think it’s necessary I simply use the default Xbox profile and put it in crossover mode, all I use for fighters is the dpad and face buttons,

Ok, it took a bit of time to understand but I think we were able to reproduce the issue you reported. We are looking into it now to see what is happening or if the profile became corrupted.

04/05/2022 12:34 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,