x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Firmware Version 1.2.118 released to OTA!

Firmware version 1.2.118 has now been release for over the air update using the K2 App. V.118 fixes the bug that popped up in .117 which accidentally removed previously added compatibility patches for select keyboards and mice. If you have a device that stopped working with v.117, it should be working now.

KeyMander2/KeyMander 2 3Play Firmware V1.2.118

- Fixed compatibility bug with previous keyboard and mouse patches

- Added support for Beloader with PS5 controller

03/08/2022 7:04 PM

Updated yesterday, and now my keyboard function is gone entirely. Is there a roll back O can download?

03/09/2022 6:27 AM

Reply to:

Updated yesterday, and now my keyboard function is gone entirely. Is there a roll back O can download?

What keyboard and mouse are you using? What console and what controller?

03/09/2022 9:37 AM

I'm on Xbox Series S using a one handed board that I have been using for months, and my mouse is the Razer Naga Pro. I've been using these flawlessly until this update. And I have no idea how to rollback my decice firmware, despite having the files.

03/13/2022 8:24 AM

Reply to:

I'm on Xbox Series S using a one handed board that I have been using for months, and my mouse is the Razer Naga Pro. I've been using these flawlessly until this update. And I have no idea how to rollback my decice firmware, despite having the files.

What is the keyboard make/model so we can look into it?

Here is the information to downgrade firmware if needed.

03/15/2022 10:16 AM

Reply to:

What is the keyboard make/model so we can look into it?

Here is the information to downgrade firmware if needed.

Much appreciated. I got I fingered out after reading your comments on another post. Thank you!

03/20/2022 12:03 PM

After the Latest OTA update my mouse functions correctly however my keyboard stopped working... it is Redragon K585 DITI One-Handed RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. incase it matters the mouse is a Razor Death Adder V2 wireless / Xbox Series X is the console

03/22/2022 8:36 PM

03/22/2022 8:38 PM

See above post --> incase it matters the mouse is a Razor Death Adder V2 wireless / Xbox Series X is the console

03/22/2022 8:39 PM

I just got the Keymander 2 in the mail yesterday... whatever firmware it ships with both my Death Adder V2 wireless & Redragon K585 DITI One-Handed RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard work.... after updating via app mouse still works but keyboard only lights up. Does not register any button presses. When I clicked your link about downgrading & download that firmware version... keyboard stops working and moving mouse only activated night mode / magnifying mode on xbox series X. So re updated to latest firmware and mouse working as intended but still not the keyboard. Is there anyway to reset firmware to what it was shipped with? After further testing... using the Death Adder Pro v2 ( wireless ) or Death Adder V2 wired with the keyboard does not work... but the 2 mouse work if keyboard is not plugged in... and keyboard works if mouses are not plugged in. Odd

03/22/2022 9:49 PM

Reply to:

I just got the Keymander 2 in the mail yesterday... whatever firmware it ships with both my Death Adder V2 wireless & Redragon K585 DITI One-Handed RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard work.... after updating via app mouse still works but keyboard only lights up. Does not register any button presses. When I clicked your link about downgrading & download that firmware version... keyboard stops working and moving mouse only activated night mode / magnifying mode on xbox series X. So re updated to latest firmware and mouse working as intended but still not the keyboard. Is there anyway to reset firmware to what it was shipped with? After further testing... using the Death Adder Pro v2 ( wireless ) or Death Adder V2 wired with the keyboard does not work... but the 2 mouse work if keyboard is not plugged in... and keyboard works if mouses are not plugged in. Odd

where i can find to downloade the Keymander 2 Firmware 1.2.117.002

i will test the new firmware Firmware 1.2.118

i need the firmware to downgrade Firmware 1.2.117.002

Both Firmware 1.2.118 and Firmware 1.2.117.002 i cant find to downloade

i want update with pc

04/04/2022 9:30 AM

Reply to:

where i can find to downloade the Keymander 2 Firmware 1.2.117.002

i will test the new firmware Firmware 1.2.118

i need the firmware to downgrade Firmware 1.2.117.002

Both Firmware 1.2.118 and Firmware 1.2.117.002 i cant find to downloade

i want update with pc

Here's the page with the link to Firmware version .116 if you want to downgrade.

04/14/2022 4:44 PM

My mic no longer works when xbox series x controller is plugged into keymander 2 also using azeron cyborg and asus rog spatha mouse on xbox series x for reference I've also reset software multiple times worked when I got it no longer let's me talk to team through mic but audio works

07/17/2022 10:32 AM

Check your mic toggle on the main page of the app and make sure it's enabled, I had the same issue because it turned off for some reason.

07/28/2022 9:04 AM

I am playing on PS5. Updated the Keymander 2 today, and it cannot connect with my PS5 controller at all. How do I fix this problem?

08/05/2022 2:32 AM

What did u do to get it working

08/08/2022 12:58 AM

Reply to:

What did u do to get it working

Are you talking about the mic or controller?

08/11/2022 11:17 AM

Reply to:

Here's the page with the link to Firmware version .116 if you want to downgrade.

Do we need a pc to update firmware cuz I can’t access one

08/25/2022 3:31 PM

Everything was working good it’s been and then this new update dropped and everything been all messed up my controller can’t stay connected for more then 5 min my keyboard and mouse stop working and my KEYMANDER is flashing blue instead of being solid blue

08/25/2022 3:32 PM

Reply to:

Do we need a pc to update firmware cuz I can’t access one

You don't need a PC to upgrade K2 firmware, but you do need one to downgrade to older versions.

09/06/2022 12:44 PM

Reply to:

Everything was working good it’s been and then this new update dropped and everything been all messed up my controller can’t stay connected for more then 5 min my keyboard and mouse stop working and my KEYMANDER is flashing blue instead of being solid blue

Have you tried a reboot of it by pressing button 2 three times quickly to see if there is something hanging up in the memory?

09/06/2022 12:45 PM

Did it ever work again for you I'm looking at that keyboard and wondering if it's compatible

12/06/2022 8:12 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,