x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Jittery/Flicky Aiming

Basically, I'll be trying to aim or just move my mouse in general and everytime I do, I get a sort of sticky jittery movement. It will skip several pixels. It's hard to explain but I play apex and when I use an arc star, it will be smooth on controller but then I use the mouse and it will jump around when I make really minute movements. I have my dpi on the app at 16000, and my in game set to max. I use a Razer Viper Ultimate and the Razer Tartarus Pro. Please help!

02/21/2022 2:01 PM

In the keymander app under Game Center there are some videos to help configure. I had the same problem and the videos solved it.

02/22/2022 2:57 PM

Same thing happens to me especially when using a higher sensitivity. No matter what deadzone I set, it’s still jittery when using smaller, slower movements.

I think it was said it’s got something to do with the algorithm used, and I believe that it was also said that it may take an update to fix it.

02/22/2022 6:03 PM

Ok so I did ALOT more research and basically it has to do with your dpi and polling rate. You will require a PC for it but in the case of me, I have a Razer Viper Ultimate. You enter Synpase(or whatever software your mouse uses) and go to the mouse settings. Turn your dpi as high as it can go but not above 16000, as that is the max of the keymander 2. Then change the polling rate to 1000(if possible) or as high as possible. Then connect your mouse back to the keymander, set the dpi on the app to match the dpi on your mouse, and finally configure your sensitivity to how you prefer. In game (Ex. Apex Legends) set your settings to 8 and 8/ 500 yaw and 500 pitch on ads and normal, no extra yaw or delay bs. Then, as stated previously, configure the sensitivity in the app to how you prefer. Oh and for bonus points, go to the app and look for advanced. Click it and make the pointer precision 7 for normal and ads. If this doesnt help, I dunno what will. Good luck and much love to you all!

02/22/2022 6:43 PM

Reply to:

Ok so I did ALOT more research and basically it has to do with your dpi and polling rate. You will require a PC for it but in the case of me, I have a Razer Viper Ultimate. You enter Synpase(or whatever software your mouse uses) and go to the mouse settings. Turn your dpi as high as it can go but not above 16000, as that is the max of the keymander 2. Then change the polling rate to 1000(if possible) or as high as possible. Then connect your mouse back to the keymander, set the dpi on the app to match the dpi on your mouse, and finally configure your sensitivity to how you prefer. In game (Ex. Apex Legends) set your settings to 8 and 8/ 500 yaw and 500 pitch on ads and normal, no extra yaw or delay bs. Then, as stated previously, configure the sensitivity in the app to how you prefer. Oh and for bonus points, go to the app and look for advanced. Click it and make the pointer precision 7 for normal and ads. If this doesnt help, I dunno what will. Good luck and much love to you all!

My mouse only goes up to 6k DPI and has already been set to 1k Polling Rate. Also, by precision aim do you mean traction control? That function keeps your aim a bit more level, not necessarily more precise.

maybe I’ll just look at getting a higher DPI mouse if this isn’t something that can be fixed

02/22/2022 8:38 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,