x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

G502 Side buttons and extra buttons Not working

I have a Logitech G502 and I was able to use all the extra buttons besides the 2 side buttons couple weeks ago and ever since the new update I can't use them anymore, Someone needs to fix this!!!

Can anyone help me???

I'm sire I'm not the only person having the same problem???

01/15/2022 7:18 PM

We are looking into this right now. In the meantime you can go back to firmware .116 and the will work again.

01/18/2022 1:40 PM

Reply to:

We are looking into this right now. In the meantime you can go back to firmware .116 and the will work again.

Would you mind to explain me how to go back to firmware. 116? How do I delete the new update? Is there a video or can you give me a verbal explanation! That would be really helpful!!

01/18/2022 1:56 PM

Reply to:

Would you mind to explain me how to go back to firmware. 116? How do I delete the new update? Is there a video or can you give me a verbal explanation! That would be really helpful!!

01/18/2022 1:57 PM

Reply to:

Sure, do you have access to a PC? It does require a PC to downgrade firmware. If so, go to our website here and download the firmware version 1.2.116 from that page.

Please follow the steps here to load the firmware version 1.2.116.

01/20/2022 11:49 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,